9Mahseh is a not-for-profit 501(C) (3) organization that is designated for Christian retreat.
The Mahseh Center is for use by individual Christians, churches, and Christian organizations for retreat.
The Board of Directors of Mahseh Ministries, Inc. recently approved new policies for 2019. As a not for profit, we have a suggested donation instead of a charge for a retreat at Mahseh. The suggested contribution amounts are considerably below the per night cost of running Mahseh; we wish to make Mahseh available to as many folks as possible. If you are blessed by your stay and can contribute more than the suggested minimum, we will be grateful for your support of God’s work here.
We have been blessed with strong usage of the Mahseh House all year long. As such, our board of directors has determined to maximize the usage of Mahseh and provide people with a real opportunity to enjoy the facility. We strongly encourage at least a two night stay. The following policies have been adopted:
- The suggested donation amount for a stay at Mahseh for any days Friday through Sunday afternoon is $60 for single occupancy per room per night and $90 for double occupancy per room per night, and there is a $600 minimum contribution amount for the weekend. The rate for all registrations received after November 3, 2019 will be $70 for single occupancy per room per night and $100 for double occupancy per room per night, and there is a $800 minimum contribution amount for the weekend.
- The suggested donation amount for a stay at Mahseh for any days Sunday evening through Thursday is $50 for single occupancy per room per night and $75 for double occupancy per room per night with no minimum.
- For those guests coming just for the day but not staying overnight, the day rate is $25 per day.
- A 50% (up to $300) deposit is required for your booking to be placed on the calendar. Checks should be made out and mailed to:
Mahseh Ministries, Inc.
9902 E 200 S
Zionsville, IN 46077
- No refunds on deposit; if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the reserved date, the deposit can be applied to a future reservation that occurs within 12 months of the original reservation.
- No children younger than 12 can be overnight guests at Mahseh, with the exception of nursing babies under 12 months of age.
- Check in time is 4PM and check out time is 12 noon. It is possible that earlier check ins and later check outs can be arranged. You need to indicate this desire at the time of submitting your application. We will accommodate these requests to the best of our ability.