- Take I-465 to US31 North toward South Bend.
- Keep traveling north on 31 until you come to the Rochester exit (SR 25). Do not exit.
- Stay on 31 about 1/4 mile past the exit to a blinking yellow light (Sweetgum road). Turn right.
- In less than a 1/2 mile you will come to a stop sign. Turn left (west). This is SR 14.
- You will drive 11 miles before turning off of 14.
- Drive on 14 untill you get to 1100 W
- Turn right or N on county road 1100W
- Drive until 1100 W T’s into 150N – turn left and you will drive straight into Mahseh.