From Terre Haute
- Leave north side of Terre Haute on 63 N, which eventually turns into US 41.
- After Kentland, turn right (east) on 114. Take this to I-65. Take I-65 N to SR14E. Take 14 East all the way into Winamac.
- At the stop light 14 turns left to junction with 35. About 2 city blocks later, 14 turns right and leaves 35. Stay on 14E.
- You will drive 8 miles before turning off of 14.
- Drive on 14 past the green “Lake Bruce” sign at 700 E and drive .8 mile to 1100 W (new county!)
- Turn left or N on county road 1100W
- Drive until 1100 W T’s into 150N – turn left and you will drive straight into Mahseh.